The Internet has proven to be the final frontier for clueless old Republicans. And while Todd’s not quite as old as the withered mummies who rule the party from Washington, he’s proven himself every bit as inept when it comes to “the Twitters” and “the Facebooks” and other new fangled techno-gadgetry.
10. Saying racist shit online is never a good idea. Saying vaguely racist shit is better, but still shitty and stupid. LOL Todd Royal.
9. There’s nothing wrong, per se, with writing, producing and starring in a comedy about trading your child for a vacuum cleaner. But for God’s sake Royal, have the good sense to pull that shit off YouTube before running for office. LOL Todd Royal.
8. Yeah, Todd! Great turnout! If there were only 7 voters in the 43rd District, you’d be a lock! LOL. And BTW, what’s up with all the dudes at ladies night?
7. Todd “LOL” Royal joined Twitter and immediately spammed 679 strangers…
6. … but hardly anyone cared to follow him back. 😦 LOL.
5. Derrrrrrrrr… Thanks, Todd. LOL.
4. How much unnecessary clickage can one site offer? No, I do not support LOL.
3. Yeah that’s great Todd, but Pepperdine is a part of the 50th District. LOL. Get a map, doofus.
1. If you Google Image search “Mike Gatto,” you’ll find countless pictures of handsome State Assemblyman Mike Gatto. If you search “Todd Royal,” you’ll get a bunch of weird shit, including this dude who went to jail for sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy on a cruise ship. WTF? LOL Todd Royal.