We’ve been noticing a spike in our readership over the past couple of weeks, so we’d like to take this opportunity to remind our new (and old!) readers just why it is that we believe Mike Gatto Is a Sweet Dude.
Here are the top 10 reasons why Mike Gatto Is a Sweet Dude:
10. In an era when special interest groups have a stranglehold on Sacramento, Mike Gatto has proven time and time again that he has the moral fortitude to stand up for the people who have elected him. Even if it means making enemies of powerful lobbies.
8. Unlike some weak-kneed state representatives, Mike Gatto is not afraid to stand up to international dictators like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
6. He is a shining example of the triumph of the underdog spirit.
5. Humility. Despite being wealthy and successful, Mike Gatto donated his time to do poor people’s taxes.
4. Above all, he is a family man. He is married to a former Miss Orange County, and they are they parents of a likely Nobel Prize winner.
3. More than any other candidate in the SoCal political scene, Mike Gatto has championed the interests of the oft-dismissed Armenian community. In authoring historic legislation, delivering speeches, and through various community outreach efforts, Mike Gatto has proven himself to be a proud representative of this unique community’s values and history.
2. Assembly Bill 529, in which Gatto urges Sacramento to allow the community of Glendale to be able to set its own speed limits. Scientific formulas used by bureaucratic pencil-pushers in the capitol have failed to meet the community’s needs. So Mike Gatto had to kick a little ass.
1. He looks like Mike Gatto.